The 2023 FireFly Forest camping season opens on May 21st.
Campground access is limited. Visitors must check in at the Front Office. (Note that clients are not only responsible for their own actions but also those of their visitors/guests).
FireFly Forest Camping Prices for 2023
- Full-service sites: water, sewer and power: $50 + Tax
- Partially serviced sites: water and power: $40 + Tax
- Unserviced sites: $33 + Tax
- An additional tent on the site: $10 tax included
- Weekly camping: 7 nights for the price of 6.
- Monthly camping: $800.00 tax included
- Dump Station only: $25 tax included
- Please contact us for prices of seasonal sites.
FireFly Forest offers a comfortable, spacious campground, so you can stay and play for your vacation!
Why not try out vacationing close to home? Not from NB? Well, come drop by! You will always find a friendly face and a bunch of fun activities to do: Mini Golf, Driving Range, Picnic Area, Rec centre & Pool. Located adjacent to Hampton Brewing Company, a local nano-brewery. Close to the Town of Hampton, which offers a small town-friendly atmosphere, good restaurants, a community pool, free Thursday night movies at the Hampton Community Centre, a Friday evening outdoor market and Sunday evening concerts in the Town Square, kayaking and water sport rentals and activities for the entire family!
Only 20 mins away from Saint John, it’s a perfect stop for your tour of the lovely Maritime provinces.
Easy, quick access both on and off the highway- take exit 158 off HWY 1.
- Rec centre
- Free Wi-Fi internet
- Clean washrooms & showers and laundry facilities
- Dump station (Free for Camper use, $25 for non-campers)
- Miniature golf
- Driving range
- Canteen with beverages and ice-cream
- Firewood available